Friday, May 13, 2011

Alas...

It's done.

WISE is officially over.

The blog? Not so much.

Today was my big ol' presentation. How'd it go, you ask?

Fan-freaking-tastic!

What I thought would be an absolute nightmare turned out to be one of the most memorable moments of my life. My blog spoke volumes, my words (which were winged and came directly from the heart) were felt by those there, and my confidence, which before was at an all time low, skyrocketed.

I want to thank Mr. Murphy, Mrs. Ferraro, Dr. Hardy, my Mother and all my friends who came to my presentation. Thank you so much for your support, and thank you for attending and seeing my hard work.

As I said in my presentation, I'm still not 100% satisfied with my work and I think it still has the potential to be a lot better. Just because WISE is over doesn't mean my blog is finished. I'm going to keep working on it until I'm truly satisfied with my work, because I know I can do better. It's going to be better. This is only the beginning.

Well, here we go.

1 comment:

  1. Josh,

    Congratulations on your IU acceptance,, what a great sports school and journalism program. I just ran into your mom today and learned of the good news. I'm just checking out your your blog, was not aware of it until today. Nice title! Great effort and super idea for a WISE project.

    I'll always remember those good days of the Rattlers!!! You are a great kid, great attitude and I'm sure will have a wonderful college experience.

    Good luck, all the best,
    Tom Maloney

    ReplyDelete