Thursday, April 7, 2011

Big News and The Weekend

Hello all!

Never have I been as happy as I am right now during WISE.

I'm currently in the process of finalizing another internship, this time with the local newspaper, The North County News. As of now, talks are still in the early stages, with some email-trading going back and forth, but it should get done pretty soon! I'm very excited! This is a huge step forward for me for what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm hoping that I can get started soon and get my feet wet with this internship to see if this is truly a career that I'm going to pursue. Cool stuff, eh?

Secondly, don't expect any posts this weekend. This weekend I'll be with my parents visiting Penn State. We'll be going on a tour, learning some info, and ultimately making a decision if this is the school for me. I got into their College of Communications, which is pretty sick if I do say so myself, so I'm definitely looking forward to this tour. I know, I know, I can see the sad faces and tears dripping down your cheeks, but fear not, next Monday I shall return. Until then, all you Yankee fans out there can go enjoy the first Yankees-Red Sox series of the year.

That brings an end to this post and our question of the day: Will the Red Sox beat the Yankees for a win during this series, or will they be swept and have to wait? Post it in the comments section, you know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment