Saturday, April 30, 2011

Journal Entry: Day 17. FREAKING OUT

Okay, today's Day 17 of my journal entries and I'm currently FREAKING OUT.

Why, you may ask?

Well, my presentation is May 13th, which is coming up sooner than I expected, and I still have no idea what I'm going to do for it. Powerpoint? Kinda boring, been done before. Highlight reel? Too much work, not enough time. Use this blog as my presentation? That could work.

I've been busy as hell lately and I've been really stressing about this. With the presentation just two weeks away, I've really got to start busting my ass and figure something out and not let senioritis get the best of me. I want to do more MSGVarsity stuff (seeing as I haven't done an article for them since November, a soccer piece) but I have no one to aid me in production. If you think you'd wanna hit up a high school game with me and film, I'd welcome it. I'm looking to get an interview with senior pitcher Jarred Bronley this week.

Well, back to freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment