Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Journal Entry: Day 16

Hey everyone! Sorry about the long layoff this week, I've been very busy (and stressed) with getting out all my college stuff.

With the deposit deadline approaching (May 1st) I had to really buckle down, lay out all my paperwork, weigh my options, and talk to my parents about what school would really be the best for me. Ultimately, I've decided to attend Pennsylvania State University in the fall of 2011. Penn State is a very, very, very well-known school and is held in very high regard. What makes it sweeter is that they accepted me into their Communications College. Cool stuff, no? So at this point, that's what the future holds for me.

Let's talk WISE. I'm freaking out.

Yeah, I know Mr. Murphy said it's good if you're a little stressed, but I'm realllllllly stressed. I can't stress it enough. Pun intended. Okay, crappy joke. Moving on...

My presentation is May 13, also known as WISE day. I think what I'm going to do, as I've stated prior, is make a Top 10 Plays, Sportscenter-esque highlight reel of all my WISE work. It's gonna be a lot of work, making graphics and what not, but you gotta do what you gotta do, no? I'm on spring break right now, so work mode starts as soon as I get back to school.

So who's following the NHL playoffs? No one? Thought so. Well, I'll be in attendance tomorrow night for the Rangers vs. Capitals at MSG, so anyone who happens to be there and wants to stop by and say hello, feel free. Section 209 row D.

Also, new question of the week: Will the Red Sox make the playoffs after their terrible start to the 2011 campaign? Discuss down below.



No comments:

Post a Comment