Saturday, February 5, 2011

Journal Entry: Day 1

This is my first journal entry for my WISE Project.

This morning, I wrote an article titled "What Andy Pettitte's Retirement Means For The Yankees." Before I wrote the post, I outlined an idea for the post the day prior. I gathered information from various articles on Pettitte that I read, as well as researching statistics and also researching past history of the player. This, all together, took me about an hour to get the information and write it down.

After spending about another hour writing a draft last night (originally longer than the post that was published), I edited it this morning and added more information in order to come up with a final product. I posted it at 9:29 AM and started editing at around 8:00 AM. It is up for reading now. Enjoy!

Total hours worked: 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment