Monday, February 7, 2011

Journal Entry: Day 2

Today, I began to research statistics and information for my next blog article. The next article is expected to be a "bold predictions" article on the New York Yankees for the upcoming 2011 season. In it, I'll be writing down situations that I think will play out during the season, some trades the Yanks might make, how they'll finish in the standings, and maybe some surprise candidates out of spring training.

I spent time today reading articles on other sites to see if anyone else had any other predictions up and saw some similar works on the LoHud Yankees Blog and on River Avenue Blues, two sports blogs. Both sites have some predictions, but not to the extent of the predictions I will be doing. I also wrote down some possible article titles for future writing. I also plan to have a 30-clubs-30-predictions article out soon as well, where I'll preview and predict for all 30 clubs in major league baseball.

I plan to meet with my mentor, Joe Lombardi, the head of MSGVarsity on Wednesday after school in the Mac Lab after a presentation on the new MSGVarsity Scholarship. Things are going smoothly and accordingly and I hope to have these two new posts up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment