Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Journal Entry: Day 14

Opening day is just two days away!!!!

Oh boy, baseball IS back. I'm so excited, I literally feel like I have something to do with my life on the weeknights again. Nothin' like sitting down and watching some good ol' Yankee baseball!

(turntable scratchback)

Enough with my lame life. WISE has been going great, today I'm planning to meet with Mr. Lombardi in the mac lab. I'm crossing my fingers hoping he's here today. What can I say, the guy's a busy man.

Other than that, we've got a lot of news going on in sports. Like I said, Opening Day is Thursday, but we've also got the NBA and NHL seasons coming to a close in the coming weeks. In baseball news, there's some surprises: Jesus Montero, the Yankees' catching prodigy was sent back down to Triple-A Scranton-Wilkes Barre, Adam Wainwright, the ace of the St. Louis Cardinals, is missing the season with Tommy John elbow ligament replacement surgery, and the Arizona Diamondbacks' opening day starter? Mr. Yankee, Ian Kennedy himself. Those are just a few of the stories making headlines.

As for WISE, I'm talking with John Alfonzetti and Anthony Miniaci about helping me make my highlight reel. Talks are just starting and we're drawing up some ideas, but other than that there's nothing to complain about. Now I want to hear from you, the reader. You tell me, what two teams do you think will meet in the World Series this season? Leave your predictions in the comments below and I'll get back to you. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment