Monday, June 21, 2010

Introducing Jarrod Pasyanos

I'd like to take the time right now to introduce my good friend and now sports partner, Jarrod Pasyanos. Jarrod and I share the same dream: to be a sports journalist or broadcaster. While talking tonight, we decided that it'd be a great idea to work together to try to push for our dreams.

Together, Jarrod and I will update "Said A Source With Familiar Knowledge" as well as Jarrod's blog "Jarrod's Sports Blog." Be on the lookout for better than ever updates and information from two different points of view. As well, be sure to be on the lookout next year, when Jarrod and I take over MSGVarsity for Somers High School, doing broadcasts as well as covering our high school's teams. We're looking forward to a great partnership together.

So please welcome Jarrod and be sure to check out his blog when you can! It's still under construction, but will be up and running soon enough! Be sure to check back later today when I give you the latest in sports!

That's all for now!

- Josh & Jarrod

P.S. If you didn't notice, I changed the name of the blog. I wanted something funny and creative, so I changed it. You'll really only understand it if you follow sports rumors, but no matter! This blog will still bring you everything you need to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment