Sunday, May 16, 2010

Daily "What I'm listening to now.."

Good morning, as day two of the blog rolls on!

I thought I'd like to share a little information with you regarding music.
I am an AVID lover of music. If you look to the right hand section of your screen and scroll down, you'll see all the artists that I enjoy.

That being said, I would like to share my music with you, the readers. Each day (or week) I will post a video via YouTube that will enable you to listen to a song or artist that I've been currently listening to. For example, yesterday I pointed out that I have been listening to rapper Wiz Khalifa and gave you a link to his youtube video for "Name On A Cloud." To allow you to stay on this page without having to navigate to another site, I will begin to embed the videos on this page. As you can see, I've already posted the video for "Name On A Cloud" on the right section of your screen above the "About me" ---------->

I will continue to update this to share my music with you. Make sure to check the blog daily to see what I'm listening to and to read some sports! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment