Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Somers vs Carmel tomorrow at Hudson Valley Renegades Stadium!

I'm so excited! Finally, after waiting all week, tomorrow my commentator buddy, Mike Rossillo, and I will be doing the play by play for tomorrow's Somers vs Carmel baseball game for MSGVarsity. But it's no ordinary game: It's being played at the stadium of the Hudson Valley Renegades!

This is big news. The Renegades are the Rays single-A team, meaning Somers will be playing in a minor league stadium! I'm especially excited to go on the field. But perhaps what I'm most excited about is doing the broadcasting...from the commentator's booth! Woo! So excited to see what it's like to be a professional commentator like a Michael Kay or a Vin Scully. This is my dream job and I'm finally getting the chance to live it! The game is at 4:30 PM tomorrow at Renegades stadium and if you're free, I highly encourage you to come and watch the game or stop by and say hi to us in the booth! I'm so excited! Hopefully I'll see you there!

- Josh

In other news:
Yankees lost to the Rays 10-6 (however, A-Rod hit his 589th career homerun)
Mets lost to the Nationals 5-3
Lakers won 124-112 to beat the Suns (lead series 2-0)
Magic vs Celtics (off)
No Hockey games tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment